Welcome to craftswithcare!

Doll-making is my hobby. I sell most of my dolls on eBay and Etsy, except for a few which I give as gifts to family and friends.

I started out making my first cloth doll a few years ago. I have always loved cloth dolls and it had always been my wish to create my own dolls someday.

Nowadays I also make dolls using different media like paper clay, wood, felt etc. Some of my paper clay doll designs are inspired by Izannah Walker and other famous doll makers of yore. Most of my paper clay and wood dolls are one-of-a-kind. For my cloth dolls, I buy small quantities of fabrics at a time, so no two dolls will be alike. I also experiment with various doll-making techniques of my own.

I also enjoy collecting antique dolls, and reading and researching about different kinds of dolls.

The picture above is not a doll from days gone by, but a photo of my mother when she was a baby!

Sunday, April 27, 2008

R2RD group launch dolls on ebay




Please click on the picture below to go to our "Days Gone By" auctions.



Today is the day of our "Days Gone By" group launch. Many of our members have already posted their dolls on eBay and there are a few who would be posting their's within a day. Please search R2RD in your eBay search bar to view dolls and art by our talented group members.




Below is the link to my auction.


My Days Gone By Auction



~MB, craftswithcare

2 comments:

Marilyn said...

Mithua, I love seeing all of the Days Gone By dolls...and your little sweetie is gorgeous!!!

craftswithcare said...

Thank you Marilyn! It is always a pleasure to see you here!

Hugs,
Mithua

Pictures of dolls that I made using patterns provided by sweetmeadowsfarm.

Copyrighted designs, reproduced with permission.

Addie and Brownie

Annabel and Anjelika

Precious Dottie

Thanks for looking!